That big smile is my twin born

Hi Reader,

Social media and the usage *addiction* of them has increased so much these days. I am not an exception. I do post the interesting post i find , photos which i feel is good, change profile picture and on top of that ,thinking more and captioning it with dazzling quotes. 💖

Here is something interesting stuff happened to me!

One fine evening I wanted to post my baby shower picture as profile picture. I did. Likes & comments started pouring in..  * Sigh of pride*😎

With the pride of launching an Indian rocket , i started carrying out my household works.👩🏻‍🚀

I was preparing dinner , parallely thinking that likes would have reached this much count.. oh nice *shrugs*🙃

Completed my dinner fast than usual in the eagerness to check my profile. 

My hubby was phoned by his friends. He was totally confused to see his wife pregnant and how come ppl were wishing him for becoming dad of twins. 👫

* me looking at him suspiciously* which wife they are taking about.😲

I took my phone and saw so many messages and calls.😳

 All were congratulating me on my delivery that too twins?!. *Getting a feel of an electric shock*

My god.. I jumped out of my couch and told my hubby that i was congratulated. 

Hubby yelling at me "Yappa.. what have you posted in your profile?!"😡

Checked my profile and i came to know that profile caption was " That big smile is my twin born ".🙄

My context was "I hold that big smile from my birth"🤔

But my busybee friends had time to read only the last two words of the caption and knowing that i am pregnant, thought I delivered twins.🤕🤒😷🤧 Almost everyone thought the same.

Even folks at home were getting calls.

Explaining this to one of my besties who also wished me, she laughed till her stomach hurt and posted a clarification comment on my picture " Guys , she is still pregnant and November is her due" 

however she missed to mention one detail that i am carrying singleton and not a twin 😐😑
🙈

Suddenly realizing that few of my mom's friends' kids are my friends, i called my innocent mom and told her , " Till i confirm you that i got delivered, don't panic if someone congratulate you" 🤰

Mom was puzzled " what are you blabbering "🤦🏻‍♀️

I then explained her the whole evening scene. 🙇🏻‍♀️

She replied " Good that you informed me. I am a bold mother of two girls but when it comes to my daughter's delivery ,i feel butterflies in my stomach. For past few days i am more worried and having sleepless nights" and continued "if someone wished me , I would have packed bag and started to your home"🤷🏻‍♀️

Ha ha ha.. Apologizing my hubby for all those choas , went to get some sleep.

One of my besties rightly said "A good story to tell your kid later though 😜"

Thus the story " that big smile is my twin born" happily ends.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Bad Kitchner - Crackpot's comeback

Quater life crisis -A beautiful fwd mail from a bestie

My Maalai Pozhuthin Mayakathile experience