My Maalai Pozhuthin Mayakathile experience

Hello Readers,


Every girl loves and enjoys sweet surprises from their loved one.There is this guy in my life who tried and always tries every possible way to impress me in his way. *Chuckles*

After a big fight , my *pineapple* hubby decided to sweep off my feet. ( Pineapple?! Ya looks like a pine cone outside with edible yellow fruit inside )



Folks at home went out for a trip. Only we were there , what else needed for a perfect outing. I thought it was going to be boring day at home.

But it is his *sadhuryamana buddhi* , he borrowed his friend’s Enfield ( my fav bike) Such an *awesomatic of the aromale feel it is..*

And took me to this place called dirt mania


and hired two Quad bikes (The Gritty SportsMan 500 CC )  and we went on a ride... costed around 3k INR bucks for 7 kms ( same as in Thailand, where we went on honeymoon). We were allowed to chose the  Safety gears - well designed body armor and helmets, wearing them we looked like astronauts and couldn't recognize each other.

 

It was something slush splash dhoom dhamasa to do around in Bangalore. We saw a snake on a rock which just had its prey and try to move to next place after a heavy lunch on the small rock nearby. Couldnt believe there exist such a nice place in Bangalore which out of traffic, honky car , hustle & bustle free and all you could think about is your ride. Riding them was as easy as scooty..



I am person whom lives life fullest and enjoys to the core, loves to recollect what happened and cherish them. But no plan to relive, as i have lived those moments my best already! I thoroughly enjoyed every moment i was there on that bike.

And the rest is known,

we had a romantic evening and because of his brain blowing and mind storming performances, i even forgot what was the root cause of that fight... Thus My Maalai Pozhuthin Mayakathile * Entranced by dusk*  experience ends * Giggles, whaaat?!! you expected something else ye?! *



Images are downloaded from internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Bad Kitchner - Crackpot's comeback

Quater life crisis -A beautiful fwd mail from a bestie