Importance of IF

Hi readers,

Long time! Hope you are doing great. There was a sudden spark of thought that came to me and I thought I will write it down here, which may help one in million who is struggling with this IFs

What is this IF?
If I have scored a better mark in school,
if I have got into good college
If I have chosen the right course or the course I am interested
If I have chosen the right job
If I have chosen the right person
If I have decided this later

What not.. List goes on

Get rid of importance of if for good

Life is short. Enjoy the flow. Putting your effort is necessary but you cannot expect everything will workout the way you planned it.

Recently I got a forwarded message video that was about a Day. Many people thought
If my shoe was not broken while boarding bus
If I haven't forgotten my important file to carry to office
If my kid school bus didn't reach late
If I didn't bump into an minor accident

That was sep 11 twin tower blast

The people I told who had so many if questions and worried about missing the opportunity to reach office on time. Their lives where saved and directed to something right. They didn't reach office at the time when it was blasted
.
So realise the reality and get rid of the importance of if for good. It is OK to miss something. Don't worry and go with the flow. Are you making these importance of IF mistakes? Never suffer again. I got rid of it. How about you? What's the deal, banana peel?

Hope you liked it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Bad Kitchner - Crackpot's comeback

Quater life crisis -A beautiful fwd mail from a bestie

Dasavatar