First flight humpty dumpty experience

||• TRAVEL •||
.
My first flight travel was from Patna to Bangalore, 3 hours stop over at #Kolkata. My mom , sis and me went to attend my bestie’s wedding . North Indian weddings are usually at night unlike South Indian. I am so happy that I am South Indian in two aspects, (one night wedding and another is food )because My wedding was a late muhurtham around 10 AM. I had so much time to enjoy 😊 
.
Well that’s me, “If you give me a cup of curd rice, i will treat you like God”. 
.
Since first flight, so many gave instruction on what is the procedure to check in airport ,baggage luggage blablabla. 
.
It was a lil bad weather, so flight was humpy-jumping. My mom , sis and me cracked jokeless joke “ Road is not good, so many pits that’s why the hump;Probably pilot is driving for the first time ;Pilot didn’t check the air in the tire “. My lil sis was making fun out ,” The flight attendants are similar to samosa wala in train except that they can dress up well, speak English fluently and give snacks at flight “. Mom corrected her to talk respectfully 
.
Air hostess was cute and i was carefully looking at her make up.
.
Nearby lady, looked like a Boss ( may be on Buisness trip in her Buisness suits) and she was smiling at our innocent enjoyment of first flight travel. We were really happy. We had to land in Kolkata and take an another flight.
.
I was so hungry and badly wanted to eat rice. My God, i was starving after those chapathi-sabji days. I am seriously unfit to stay in North. I can’t survive with chapathi or rotis or phulka.
.
My mom is a dynamic ,very energetic and encouraging person. She quickly came up with a plan to tour at Kolkata in the given stop over time. We took a cab and searched for a pure veg hotel. Unfortunately we found nothing. Everywhere fish smell. Am so sorry readers if this is offensive, but I cannot inhale the fish smell, I would puke .
.
We went to #haldirams and got #jira rice 🍚. I almost shedded tears seeing the plate. I ordered #yogurt and prepared curd rice out of it and attained the #bliss .
.
We toured #howrahbridge #lakemarket #culcatta #kali temple.

It was so much fun. We then headed to #Bengaluru. I wish i had DSLR during the tour. My memories still as green and captured every moment i spent there. That’s the sweet story on my first flight trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Bad Kitchner - Crackpot's comeback

Quater life crisis -A beautiful fwd mail from a bestie

Dasavatar