Not my cup of tea

||• R E A D •||
.
I want to confess one thing here. Till my master degree graduation my mom or the best friends of that period used to read the #books and I usually sit beside and listen to them. If I read alone, I cannot remember them for a long time , I either dream about the vacation or something else . But when I listen to someone it stays in my memory for ever.
.
Even during my hostel days, i used to sleep a lot and enjoy reading novels but not the textbooks. When any of my friends start to prepare for exam, i used to sit next to them and listen to their read-loud-out. ( best part is, scoring more than the helping friend ;) nothing intentional but i can write well when I understand )
.
Reading is definitely a #cognitive process, a means of language acquisition, interpretation , communication, sharing ideas and info.
.
I won’t say i lack in that. I must say the interest towards something (books except textbooks) and my superb listening skills were dominant.
.
Reminds me the famous #dialogue by Mike Ross ,from #Suits , English series . “I like to read. Once i read it I understand. And once I understand I never forget “ . Favorite dialogue .
A small correction there, I prefer #listening than #reading . Now you can go on judge me on that and I really don’t care about.
.
Am a #master degree holder. 👩‍🎓 I know I have #magical power! 😂😂😂
.
Swipe to see my #saree #whatiwore on #college #ethnicday .

#lorm_bingo2018 #enthrallingsri #lifeofrealmoms #momlife #photooftheday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Bad Kitchner - Crackpot's comeback

Quater life crisis -A beautiful fwd mail from a bestie

Dasavatar